Benefits of chiropractic care for children…
- Helps with sleep and behavioral issues
- Increases immunity and prevents future illness
- Increases overall physical and mental well being
The nervous system is what controls and regulates every function of the body. When the communication channels in your child’s body are not working correctly, it can cause: colic, nursing difficulties, sleep disturbances, delayed mental development, digestive problems, asthma, behavioral problems, decreased energy, decreased concentration, headaches…
An overloaded nervous system can stem from many different stressors
- Physical overload: Poor posture, falls, birthing difficulties (forceps, cesarean)
- Chemical overload: Dehydration, being exposed to toxic chemicals (cleaning products), poor dietary choices…
- Emotional overload: Anxiety, stress, bullying…
Top 10 most common benefits of chiropractic for your kids
- Corrects postural habits = good spinal posture
- Helps to increase overall health and well being
- Helps with sleeping difficulties and bed wetting
- Helps decrease colic and irritable baby syndrome
- Increases immunity which decreases the amounts of flues and ear infections
- Promotes good neural plasticity (development of the brain and nerves).
- Increases concentration.
- Helps with behavioral issues
- Alleviates digestive problems.
- Helps with asthma, allergies or other breathing difficulties.
Chiropractic uses safe, soft, and specific techniques adapted to children from the recently born to teenagers.